JUG, JAR, BOTTLE, OR CONTAINER LOADING PROCESS
1. Automatically erect and form a corrugated case
Convey incoming jugs, bottles, or containers to the staging area
2. Once the product is staged, the Drop Packer will then load the containers into the case.
3. Once the incoming product is loaded per your pack pattern, the case will then be transferred to the sealing station and the process will be repeated
5. The top flaps of the corrugated case will be folded
6. Folded case flaps will then either be glued or taped
Bar code readers, labelers, ink jet printers, and much more can be added.
Customized infeed conveyors to handle multiple product types
Servo laning module for non-round bottles
Systems for detecting product contamination and rejection in terms of integrated quality assurance
Stainless steel or environmental enhancement packages (Explosion-proof e.g.)